Standard rings are lighter rings and can fly up to 100ft. HurriK9 rings are NOT chew or pull toys. If your dog likes to chew up toys we recommend purchasing the set with the stronger spandex rings. They do not fly as far but are 3x as strong as the standard rings.
1 - HurriK9 Ring Launcher
3 - Standard EVA Foam Rings
WHY CHOOSE THE HURRIK9?
- EXERCISES dogs within a few minutes
Works INDOORS AND OUTDOORS. The launcher allows you to control how far to shoot the rings.
- DURABLE RINGS: The EVA foam used is very durable & self-healing in nature. We offer two different types of rings with different levels of durability.
- NON-TOXIC material that is safe for dogs that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party laboratory
- It's very EASY & FUN for people of all ages to use.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: From testing the product on hundreds of dogs already, we've seen that around 95% of dogs quickly learn to love the HurriK9 rings. If your dog ends up in the 5% of dogs that simply doesn't want to chase the rings, just contact us at support@HurriK9.com within 7 days of receiving the product and we'll send you a prepaid return label and give you a full refund.
Bought it less than a year ago. The dog absolutely loves it. It's the best thing to get rid of some of the energy of a Border Collie. I didn't expect the bands to last too long, but that's an easy fix. I was impressed that the rings are lasting as long as they have. One has been yet to be used. What disappointed me was when the part that is riveted to the shaft, which holds the disc, broke from the strain of bands. That can't be fixed. It shouldn't have broken so soon. Another one will have to be purchased. It seems that the material needs to be thicker along the area that encircles the shaft. Hopefully they will look into that. Other than that, my dog loves it, and can't get enough of it.
The standards rings are very flimsy and my dog destroyed the three that came with the launcher in short. Launcher construction is also minimal and I can't see it having any kingd of longevity.
My Golden Retriever doesn’t retrieve anything except socks and these rings. From day one, he really took to this toy. Great exercise.
Dog loves it, however, just two months ago I bought a new launcher and the bands broke on it already.
This is my second one. My dog ate the first one six months ago. I finally got around to getting another one and when I opened the box…he started bouncing up and down…he knew exactly what it was. I have to put it away; hide it, because he will go for hours chasing these rings.