The HurriK9 100+ foot ring launcher is the world’s funnest fetch toy for both you and your dog.
Do you exercise and play with your dog at least once per day? If you are a busy person like most people, you may not get around to it every day. But your dog deserves a happier, healthier, longer life, and daily exercise is critical to achieving that.
Meet the world's first gravity defying 100+ feet flying ring launching fetch toy for dogs. In just minutes, after a couple of ring launches, your dog has run over the length of a football field! And it’s fun for both you and your dog.
- EXERCISES dogs within a few minutes
- FLIES over 100+ feet!
- Comes with MULTIPLE RINGS which works great even for dogs that aren't great retrievers
- Works INDOORS AND OUTDOORS as you can control the distance of the shot by varying how far you pull back the launcher.
- DURABLE RINGS: The EVA foam used is very durable & self-healing in nature & similar to the material used in Crocs shoes. We offer two different types of rings with different levels of durability.
- NON-TOXIC material that is safe for dogs that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party labratory
- It's very EASY & FUN to launch for dog owners, and does not hurt the shoulder or arm in long usages. Easy for people of all ages to use.
- SPECTACULAR KICKSTARTER LAUNCH: 100% Funded on the first day & over 600% funded overall.
Differences Between Classic And Extra Tough Rings:
- Both made with Lightweight Durable EVA Foam
- Classic Rings fly over 100+ Feet
- Extra Tough Rings fly over 65+ Feet
- Extra Tough Rings are professionally covered in durable spandex fabric made to be over 3x as tough
- You can always buy extra rings sold separately on our website
100% Money Back Guarantee: From testing the product on hundreds of dogs already, we've seen that around 95% of dogs quickly learn to love the HurriK9 rings. If your dog ends up in the 5% of dogs that simply doesn't want to chase the rings, just contact us at support@HurriK9.com within 7 days of receiving the product, and we'll send you a prepaid return label and give you a full refund.
How To Choose Between Classic and Extra Tough Rings:
- It completely varies by each individual dog. Our co-founder’s golden retriever is 85lbs and will chew up most toys, but has never been able to chew up the classic rings, and so she does not need the extra tough version. We’ve tested multiple large dog breeds with similar results.
- We have also seen our friend's Jack Russell Terrier that has an insanely strong bite and actively tries to chew up all dog toys, including the classic rings, but was unable to chew through the Extra Tough Spandex Rings.
- Know that the HurriK9 rings are not "chew toys". They are not made to be left out for your dog to idly sit and spend time gnawing and chewing on the rings.
- So it comes down to judging your dog’s bite strength and overall ability to chew up toys quickly. You can always try the Classic Rings, and if they don’t last as long as you would like, you can always buy the Extra Tough Rings separately at a later time. If maximizing distance is super important to you, than you may want to get the Value Pack with 6 Classic Rings.
What Dog Owners have to say
about the HurriK9
In just minutes, after a couple of ring launches, your dog has run over the length of a football field! And it’s fun for both you and your dog. Slobbery tennis balls are boring and no human or dog actually wants to catch a hard frisbee with their teeth. Plus it goes easy on your shoulders too.