How To Choose Between Classic and Extra Tough Rings:
- It completely varies by each individual dog. Our cofounder’s golden retriever is 85lbs and will chew up most toys, but has never wanted to chew up the classic rings, and so she does not need the extra tough version. We’ve tested multiple large dog breeds with similar results.
- Know that the HurriK9 rings are not "chew toys". They are not made to be left out for your dog to idly sit and spend time gnawing and chewing on the rings.
- So it comes down to judging your dog’s bite strength and overall ability to chew up toys quickly. You can always try the Classic Rings, and if they don’t last as long as you would like, you can always buy the Extra Tough Rings separately at a later time. If maximizing distance is super important to you, than you may want to get the Value Pack with 6 Classic Rings.
Differences Between Classic And Extra Tough Rings:
- Both made with Lightweight Durable EVA Foam and float in water
- Classic Rings fly up to 100 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings fly up to 65 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings are professionally sewed with a durable spandex fabric made to be over 3x as tough
- NON-TOXIC material that is safe for dogs that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party laboratory
100% Money Back Guarantee: From testing the product on hundreds of dogs already, we've seen that around 95% of dogs quickly learn to love the HurriK9 rings. If your dog ends up in the 5% of dogs that simply doesn't want to chase the rings, just contact us at support@HurriK9.com within 7 days of receiving the product, and we'll send you a prepaid return label and give you a full refund.
Easy, durable and my dog loves to play!
This thing is AMAZING! I have to hide it in my house. My dog #Dozer, a 1 year old Frenchie goes CRAZY over it. If he sniffs it out, which he usually does, he will sit there wherever it is I have it hidden and CRY until I get out and we go outside. He is literally just like the Jack Russell on the video. You can have a ball, a frisbee it does not matter. He wants 1 thing and 1 thing only. He wants hims RINGS!! He would literally chase them until he died if I let him. I’ve been around dogs my whole life. I’ve never seen anything like it. Here’s the best part. He will run faster than any dog in the whole wide world (I know y’all think your dogs are fast, but my dog just seems to be a little faster!) He will grab that ring whether he barrel rolls, crashes into the monkey grass it doesn’t matter and he will run the ring right back down to me and drop it at my feet time after time after time. I don’t have to do anything but bend over pick it up and fire it off again. Well, and laugh a lot! I wish I had something that that I liked as much as #Dozer likes his Hurrik9.... well, I guess I do! His name is #Dozer!
I own 2 launchers and quite a few rings for my very energetic Labradoodle as it is one of her favorite toys. Living in snow country has meant finding something that would burn up my dog’s energy in the least amount of time, and HurriK9 always does just that both inside and outside the house! I have told every dog owner who will listen about this great toy!
I also bought a new launching handle ( yellow) the first broke after 3 weeks and the second broke after two weeks , with infrequent use. Not very impressed with quality
Great! I love the sturdiness and the bright colors. This is a very fun and unique toy my dog loves.