How To Choose Between Classic and Extra Tough Rings:
- It completely varies by each individual dog. Our cofounder’s golden retriever is 85lbs and will chew up most toys, but has never wanted to chew up the classic rings, and so she does not need the extra tough version. We’ve tested multiple large dog breeds with similar results.
- Know that the HurriK9 rings are not "chew toys". They are not made to be left out for your dog to idly sit and spend time gnawing and chewing on the rings.
- So it comes down to judging your dog’s bite strength and overall ability to chew up toys quickly. You can always try the Classic Rings, and if they don’t last as long as you would like, you can always buy the Extra Tough Rings separately at a later time. If maximizing distance is super important to you, than you may want to get the Value Pack with 6 Classic Rings.
Differences Between Classic And Extra Tough Rings:
- Both made with Lightweight Durable EVA Foam and float in water
- Classic Rings fly up to 100 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings fly up to 65 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings are professionally sewed with a durable spandex fabric made to be over 3x as tough
- NON-TOXIC material that is safe for dogs that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party laboratory
100% Money Back Guarantee: From testing the product on hundreds of dogs already, we've seen that around 95% of dogs quickly learn to love the HurriK9 rings. If your dog ends up in the 5% of dogs that simply doesn't want to chase the rings, just contact us at support@HurriK9.com within 7 days of receiving the product, and we'll send you a prepaid return label and give you a full refund.