Classic Rings Only Pack: 6 Rings & No Launcher with Free Shipping!
Do you exercise and play with your dog at least once per day? If you are a busy person like most people, you may not get around to it every day. But your dog deserves a happier, healthier, longer life, and daily exercise is critical to achieving that.
Meet the world's first gravity defying ring launching fetch toy for dogs that launches up to 100 feet! In just minutes, after a couple of ring launches, your dog has run over the length of a football field! And it’s fun for both you and your dog.
- EXERCISES dogs within a few minutes
- FLIES up to 100 feet!
- Comes with MULTIPLE RINGS which works great even for dogs that aren't great retrievers
- Works INDOORS AND OUTDOORS as you can control the distance of the shot by varying how far you pull back the launcher.
- DURABLE RINGS: The EVA foam used is very durable & self-healing in nature & similar to the material used in Crocs shoes. We offer two different types of rings with different levels of durability.
- NON-TOXIC material that is safe for dogs that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party laboratory
- It's very EASY & FUN to launch for dog owners, and does not hurt the shoulder or arm in long usages. Easy for people of all ages to use.
- SPECTACULAR KICKSTARTER LAUNCH: 100% Funded on the first day & over 600% funded overall.
Differences Between Classic And Extra Tough Rings:
- Both made with Lightweight Durable EVA Foam
- Classic Rings fly up to 100 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings fly up to 65 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings are professionally sewed with a durable spandex fabric made to be over 3x as tough
- You can always buy extra rings sold separately on our website
100% Money Back Guarantee: From testing the product on hundreds of dogs already, we've seen that around 95% of dogs quickly learn to love the HurriK9 rings. If your dog ends up in the 5% of dogs that simply doesn't want to chase the rings, just contact us at support@HurriK9.com within 7 days of receiving the product, and we'll send you a prepaid return label and give you a full refund.
How To Choose Between Classic and Extra Tough Rings:
- It completely varies by each individual dog. Our cofounder’s golden retriever is 85lbs and will chew up most toys, but has never wanted to chew up the classic rings, and so she does not need the extra tough version. We’ve tested multiple large dog breeds with similar results.
- Know that the HurriK9 rings are not "chew toys". They are not made to be left out for your dog to idly sit and spend time gnawing and chewing on the rings.
- So it comes down to judging your dog’s bite strength and overall ability to chew up toys quickly. You can always try the Classic Rings, and if they don’t last as long as you would like, you can always buy the Extra Tough Rings separately at a later time. If maximizing distance is super important to you, than you may want to get the Value Pack with 6 Classic Rings.
As Seen On Geek Wrapped – Best Heavy Duty Dog Toy
GeekWrapped helps you find the best stuff with expert Reviews & Buying Guide. Hurrik9 was featured as the top pick for heavy duty dog toys.
What are current Hurrik9 users saying?
– Johanna B. (Black Lab)
– Dolores C. (Cocker Spaniel)
– Dave C. (Golden Retriever)