How To Choose Between Classic and Extra Tough Rings:
- It completely varies by each individual dog. Our cofounder’s golden retriever is 85lbs and will chew up most toys, but has never wanted to chew up the classic rings, and so she does not need the extra tough version. We’ve tested multiple large dog breeds with similar results.
- Know that the HurriK9 rings are not "chew toys". They are not made to be left out for your dog to idly sit and spend time gnawing and chewing on the rings.
- So it comes down to judging your dog’s bite strength and overall ability to chew up toys quickly. You can always try the Classic Rings, and if they don’t last as long as you would like, you can always buy the Extra Tough Rings separately at a later time. If maximizing distance is super important to you, than you may want to get the Value Pack with 6 Classic Rings.
Differences Between Classic And Extra Tough Rings:
- Both made with Lightweight Durable EVA Foam and float in water
- Classic Rings fly up to 100 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings fly up to 65 Feet
- Extra Tough Rings are professionally sewed with a durable spandex fabric made to be over 3x as tough
- NON-TOXIC material that is safe for dogs that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party laboratory
This is by far the most favored toy in the SUBSTANTIAL bucket of toys! She loves this, and will play until she drops.
Too light to go far, too easily destroyed by dogs teeth, therefore very expensive for short-lived play time. Would like to trade-in 4 unused standard rings for more durable spandex rings.
I bought these replacement rings and quite frankly my dog grips them and they immediately begin to come apart. I love the launcher and had previously purchase the more heavy duty rings, which were a bit more sturdy. So once I work through these I will likely order the sturdier rings.
we have two dogs, and they LOVE everything about hurryk9, they even take the rings in the car with them. We play with them almost every single day.
My one dog just loves to chase and catch the rings. He would play 24-7. I have to put them away just so he will take a break and catch his breath and take a drink of water. Best investment I made. He l❤️ves his rings. . .